MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions, a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and sales of innovative materials used in the assembly electronics, industrial joining and Photo Voltaic market places, is seeking a Scale-Up QC Technician for their South Plainfield, NJ R&D headquarters.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the Scale-Up Lab by performing various quality control functions as it relates to the final product and the laboratory equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures all required tests in support of the Scale-Up lab are accurately completed in a timely manner and that the test results meet defined specifications.
• Follows appropriate material test methods.
• Prepare and maintain test data for review
• Develop and maintain inspection reports
• Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
• Maintain raw material storage area to include review and reporting of inventory levels, labeling, utilization of proper storage procedures, etc.
• Perform 5S auditing of lab area and report results on a regular basis.
• Supports the ISO Management Systems and Safety Systems
• Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications.
• Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards.
• Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly.
• Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
The qualified candidate must:
• Possesses a high school degree with two plus years of experience. Candidates with an Associates degree preferred.
• Possesses a practical understanding and working knowledge of a laboratory environment.
• Has a strong working knowledge of computer systems and applications.
All applicants should apply online at http://www.elementsolutionsinc.com.
"Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled – E-Verify Company”