Simple drop-jet fluid deposition system
The Pillarhouse Drop-Jet head can be used to spray fluids at any angle in either upward or downward directions.
With its patented easy bleed and cleaning feature it is ideal for automation use. The head comes complete with a hand control unit which allows the operator to fully program the spray head.
The spray function and length of spray duration are both fully programmable at intervals in milliseconds. The controller can be triggered by 24V or RS232 interface.
The PillarDOT system can also be supplied as part of an X,Y axis unit with conveyor transfer.
Wide ranging use applications include solar cell, medical and electronic applications.
- Flux Bottle and Low Pressure Regulator Assembly Panel. (Required if Customer Does not have their own flux containment/supply system)
- Standard Additional Flux Head
- Additional Titanium Flux Head
- Single 100 Non-Titanium micron Drop-Jet Flux Head
- Single 150 Non-Titanium micron Drop-Jet Flux Head
- Flux Head Titanium Top 100 micron
- Flux Head Titanium Top 150 micron
- Flux Head Titanium Top 200 micron (standard size)
- Drop Jet Maintenance Kit
PillarDOT was added in Jun 2022
PillarDOT has been viewed 8 times