Benchtop Dispense Robots
Benchtop Dispense Robots
Benchtop Dispense Robots Description:
Full-featured and compact benchtop dispense system robot offering accurate and repeatable dispense results!
A benchtop dispense system does not mean "no features". The Catalina benchtop dispense system is a full-featured platform with these standard features: automatic vision, laser surface sensing, and nozzle alignment.
Our semi-automatic dispensing robot provides you with accurate and repeatable dispense results. Applications using conductive adhesives, solder pastes, glues, gasketing, and more benefit from the powerful system features:
- Easy to learn, computer-based software with Windows operating system.
- Automatic alignment and positioning with high resolution camera.
- Create dispense paths using camera teach or on-screen graphic editing.
- Import DXF files for complex path programming.j
- I/O ports provide the flexibility to add advanced features/equipment.
Benchtop Dispense System Models
- Catalina Benchtop Dispense Robot System - High repeatability with contact probe or non-contact laser surface sensing.
- Catalina TR Benchtop Dispense Robot System - Dispense with Tilt and Rotate function.
- Catalina Mini Dispense Robot System - For dispensing on small substrates. Work area: 200 mm x 200 mm (7.9" x 7.9")
Benchtop Dispense Robot System Standard Features:
- Automatic Vision - System automatically locates alignment points to account for product shift and rotation.
- 3D Dispensing - Laser traces the dispense path and measures surface variation, then adapts height of the dispense tip to maintain a consistent gap.
- Image Alignment - Vision system locates alignment points to account for product rotation.
- Automatic XYZ Nozzle Calibration - Locates dispense tip in X, Y, Z for accurate fluid placement.
- Graphic Edit & DXF Support - User-friendly graphic editing to create a dispense path. 2D AutoCAD DXF files are supported.
- Matrix Dot Dispensing - Easily duplicate a common pattern in a matrix.
- Fill Area - Multiple types of fill area and dispense patterns. Easy to teach.
- Dispense | Measure | Vision - The combination of dispensing, measuring, and vision functions can reduce operating time. Distance can be measured between dots, circles, circle diameter, circle center, and stripe width.
- Laser - Non-contact surface sensing.
- FPC - Real time process control for pump(s).
- Heated Work Table - For heating substrates up to 70° C (158° F).
- Fluid Level Detect - Notifies operator when fluid level attains set point.
Benchtop Dispense Robots was added in Feb 2018
Benchtop Dispense Robots has been viewed 1184 times