The Most Universal Production Programmer with Even More Throughput (that’s easy to use)
BPM is excited to launch the latest update to our flagship product— the 4910. It’s faster and even easier to operate than any of our previous systems with accelerated on-the-fly alignment, optimized motion, and the most autonomous “Teach” yet. We’ve managed to close the loop on fully-automated teach— making job set-ups faster and more accurate than humanly possible. There’s nothing like it in the marketplace. You can only find it at BPM.
Powered by the latest 9th Generation Technology, the 4910 delivers the fastest programming speeds in the industry for MCUs, eMMC HS400, NAND, NOR, and Serial Flash devices. BPM’s 9th Gen technology produces 200 MHz signals, transferring each byte of data in up to 2.5 nanoseconds―up to 9 times faster than competing systems.
- Reliable performance offers on-the-fly vision alignment for up to 1,708 devices per hour
- High-capacity Technology provides 256GB onboard memory, upgradeable to 512GB
- Maximum flexibility supports all standard media inputs and outputs
- Reduces set-up times by as much as an hour (compared to competitor's manual teach methods)
- Improves yield and job performance with fully-automated teach
- Blazing-fast set-ups with fully-autonomous XYZ and Theta Teach— up to 48 sockets in just a few minutes without operator intervention
Optional 3D Inspection
- 100% inspection reduces the risk of bad parts going to SMT
- Improves quality by detecting issues early
- Inspects for lead coplanarity and BGA devices
Optional Raydiance™ Laser
- High-contrast marking of serial numbers, logos and 2D codes for 100% traceability
- Thermopile power monitor for quality, consistent marks every time.
- Hybrid technology produces clear, human-readable and machine-readable marks
Our Universal 9th Gen Technology with Vector Engine Co-Processor accelerates flash memory waveforms for programming near the theoretical limits of silicon design. The faster the device, the faster it’s programmed. Combined with BPWin, the most advanced feature-rich process control software in the industry, on-the-fly vision alignment and WhisperTeach+, the 4910 produces more devices per year than any other system. Additional options include our 3D Vision inspection for coplanarity, bent lead, pitch, width, diameter, standoff and X/Y errors. A full lineup of Input/output options is available, along with Raydiance™, our hybrid laser marking system, for clear traceability on even the smallest programmable devices. Finally, BPWin software API tools integrate your manufacturing process for tight inventory control and process management, allowing you to monitor and control each programming job.
4910 was added in Dec 2018
4910 has been viewed 301 times